The first edition of T Australia: The New York Times Style magazine is on sale now at over 3000 newsagents nationally, as well as some supermarkets, bookshops and online; featuring the incredibly successful and talented Emma Watkins, aka, the Yellow Wiggle.
Emma Watkins sings, dances, plays the drums and is revered by the preschool set. She’s also a filmmaker, a PhD candidate and a board director of a multimillion-dollar company. When she’s not being Emma Wiggle, Emma Watkins is a force to be reckoned with.
This inaugural issue also features:
- ICONS: In-depth interviews with Kylie Minogue, Barbra Streisand, Mick Fanning
- STYLE: Men’s fashion with Jordan Barrett
- TRAVEL: The reinvention of high-end hotels
- WINE: Tasmania champions independent producers
- WATCHES: Surprising innovation in men’s luxury watches
- DESIGN: Mexico’s contemporary sacred spaces
- MOTORING: The models worthy of a road-trip