The second edition of T Australia: The New York Times Style magazine, featuring Australian actor and director Simon Baker, is on sale now at over 3000 newsagents nationally, as well as good bookshops and online at our new T Australia Shop.
As Australia capitalises on Hollywood’s post-pandemic filmmaking frenzy, “The Mentalist” actor shares why he has his sights firmly set on the home front.
This second issue features:
- PEOPLE: In-depth interviews with Simon Baker, Struthless, The Veronicas
- TRAVEL: A plant-based expedition on Tasmania’s Overland Track
- STYLE: Model Jarrod Scott showcases textural fabrics and sleek shapes
- DINING: Pipit, the northern NSW restaurant by ex-Noma chef Ben Devlin
- DESIGN: An Italian curator transforms a 19th-century Provençal estate
- MOTORING: Carmakers reimagine their most famous models
Plus, enjoy our 16-page Watch and Jewellery Special, free with every magazine.