T Australia Reader Survey
Terms and Conditions: Skills-Based Competition
- The promoter of this skills-based competition (“Competition”) is T Australia (“Promoter”), with its registered office at Level 4, 255 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, 2000 NSW.
- Participation in this Competition is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, as well as any person or entity directly involved in organising, promoting, or conducting the Competition.
- The Competition will run from August 10, 2023, at 12:00 AM (Australian Eastern Standard Time) to September 14, 2023, at 11:59 PM (Australian Eastern Standard Time) (“Competition Period”).
- To enter the Competition, participants must complete the survey provided by the Promoter during the Competition Period, answering all the questions accurately and providing the necessary personal information.
- By participating in the Competition, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other rules, regulations, or requirements communicated by the Promoter.
- Each participant may only submit one entry to the Competition. Multiple entries from the same person will result in disqualification.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is incomplete, illegible, fraudulent, or fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The winner(s) will be selected by the Digital Content Editor based on the skills demonstrated in the final question of the survey. The decision of the Editor is final and binding on all participants, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection process.
- The winner(s) will be notified by email or phone within seven (7) days of the Competition’s end date. The winner(s) must respond within fourteen (14) days of notification to claim the prize. If a winner fails to claim the prize within this timeframe, they will forfeit their prize, and an alternate winner may be selected.
- The prize for this Competition will be clearly stated in the promotional material and may consist of goods, services, or experiences. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond their control make this necessary.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage, or injury suffered or sustained by any participant or winner in connection with this Competition, the prize, or any act or omission relating thereto, to the extent permitted by law.
- By entering the Competition, participants agree to receive branded communications from the Promoter via email.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Competition at any time, subject to any regulatory approval, if deemed necessary due to technical, legal, or any other reasons beyond their control.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Competition shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the Competition, participants can contact the Promoter by email at [email protected] or by mail at Level 4, 255 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, 2000 NSW.
By entering this Competition, participants acknowledge that they have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.