T Australia Goldfield & Banks Subscription Offer
TERMS & CONDITIONS as at 21 July 2021
- Information on “How to Redeem” offer forms part of these conditions of entry. By participating and redeeming this offer, the subscriber agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Offer ends 21.11.2021, or while stocks last, and is only open to all residents of Australia who register their T Australia magazine subscription, subject to the correct use of a valid credit card, direct debit or cleared cheque. Free gifts are Goldfield & Banks perfumes, and will be sent to the subscription recipients of T Australia subscriptions, within 30 days. 3-subscribers will receive a 50 ml Goldfield & Banks perfume, valued at $158; scent subject to availability. 1 & 2-yr subscribers will receive a Goldfield & Banks Discovery Collection, valued at $50.
- Promoted savings are based on the cover price of $14.95.
- Subscriptions may be suspended or cancelled any time by emailing [email protected] Any refund amounts for unsent issues will be deposited to the original credit card of the original purchaser, otherwise by EFT transfer.
- Each printed issue will be mailed to subscribers, separately, throughout the subscription term. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected subscriptions via mail, whilst we make every attempt to deliver your subscriber copy by the time it is available in-store, we do not guarantee this.
- By subscribing, you acknowledge that you understand that any gifts that may be available with retail copies, may not be provided with subscriber copies, at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after theirreceipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
- use of the prize
- The Promoter is KK Press PTY LTD. All rights reserved. Level 26, 44 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2001. ACN 645 258 251